Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday Night

Trying to figure out if I should just go to bed, but I have things to do yet. Guess I should not have played that 3 hour game first.
This is Game week. Go here to see the countdown - 4 days 16 hours as I write this. The magnitude of this game is truly astounding. I don't want to think about it too much as I will not do anything, and I mean anything, else. I have already reviewed the TV schedule (as mentioned yesterday) and found all the prior games that Michigan won, and am recording them. That is one of the things I need to do tonight is to get some more things off my DVR to have room for the new things.

Anyway, nothing real exciting, however, I did have a thought. When is someone just going to develop a tapeworm that can be controlled? I wouldn't mind taking a tapeworm pill once a month that will eat all the fat going through my body, but allow my digestive system to absorb all the nutrients it needs. And then it dissolves and I create a new one. This sounds like the weight loss plan to beat all weight loss plans, why isn't anyone on this? Remember, nature has had all kinds of time to perfect these things, look to her for guidance.

Sean

No comments: