Sunday, November 12, 2006

Glad to be back - 11/12/06

Actually, I didn't go anywhere, just didn't post for a while. For a while I had to get my computer fixed, then was focusing on a few other projects. The main thing was getting myself set up to move all the Michigan games from my DVR to my computer to burn them to DVD. This process is critical so I can save them. I also spent about 30 minutes going through the schedule for next week to make sure I found every program that was about Michigan Ohio State football, including the games on ESPN Classic (except for the ones where Michigan lost). So I am going to need lots of room. The problem is my computer is kind of slow, so it is taking a while. I bought the machine in 2002 after all.

I don't know what else to talk about right now, but I will get back to you soon.

Sean

No comments: