Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Daily Thoughts

Just wanted to pop on and talk about progress on a few of the things I am working on to get my life straight.

I had gone since Sunday until Wednesday night without having a cola product. That ended tonight, and I ate very badly tonight with no justification. I feel bad about that. So that means I need to make good food choices for the next few days. I would normally have another indulgance on Friday (Tuesday is always my first one, golf night), but I will give that up and work out instead. I need to get better about going to the gym on TWL off days. That is where the real weight is lost.

I have been good about water and eating fruit and veggies at work, and I feel better because of it.

Getting to work on time is still a struggle, but it is my decision and I need to make that decision better, that is all there is too it. So I will be doing it right from now on. I will be.

Anyway, I am going to go watch the hockey game, but I found this snippet of poetry, thought I would put it out here.

For in the the end all we have are the memories
The tears dry
The laughter fades
But we can recall the girl that broke your heart and made you cry
And the turn of phrase that made you roar with laughter
And the friends that said it and helped you get over her.

Sean

No comments: