Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello All

Wednesday morning I arrived at work at 8:15 AM. I am extremely proud of myself and feeling good. I want this feeling more often, until I become numb to it. For some reason I actually was partially awake before my alarm, so I was waiting for the alarm hoping that I hadn't missed it. It went off, I got up.

My class ring is filthy, what do you do to clean a 14kt gold ring?

I found this article very interesting - Harry Shearer saying that reporters need to start reporting important things - what a concept - especially in an election year. Another article for good reading is here, same blog, regarding the effectiveness of torture.

Ok, I should be working, although it is tough since I went to Loco's for lunch, mexican sandwich baby, and the food coma is hitting hard. As Bender said, "Goodbye Moderation!"

TWL tonight is going to be painful.

Sean

No comments: