Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Post game night thoughts and myself

This morning was a small step in the right direction. I went to bed late after getting home from the Pistons game and spending some time building a financial model for my debt repayment plan. When the alarm went off this morning, I didn't hear it right away, but when I did, I got out of bed and STAYED OUT OF BED. Sure, I took a long shower and then spent some time on the computer before I went to work, but I got to work about 9:10 am. Significant improvement and will be the basis for everything that follows. I will do it again tomorrow. And I will report on it then.

So we went to the Pistons game last night and had a great time. We went into the ERSA club, with the free buffet, just awesome, and then headed to the seats (I would love to say our seats, but we only got them for the night). We had sat there before, but there was more energy this time. I walked by David Stern, and the seats were right next to where members of the Tigers were sitting. Bonderman and his wife, Verlander and girlfriend (I assume), Craig Monroe and then Gary Sheffield and his wife came later. My mother had her Tigers purse that she made last year, and tried to get Sheffield to sign it. She caught his eye and asked if he would, and he agreed, but just as she got there, the usher grabbed her and brought her back to her seat. She was heartbroken. Still, that was probably the worst thing all night, so it was a great time. Watching the game from the third row on the floor is amazing. You are so close to everything. Since the players are always right there, it is a lot more intimate than my Michigan Football seats, which are 3 row in the end zone, and they get to be real close, but not as often as in a basketball game. Just a great time, thank you so much to the lady that gave them to us (name withheld, obviously).

Headed to therapy, Sean

No comments: