Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Morning - 10/16

First of all, Happy Birthday to my father, John Spitsbergen

For some reason, the oft-repeated line of Lex Luthor in Superman (1978), [shouted] "Miss Teschmacher!" kept popping into my head over the weekend. I have no idea why. So I looked her up on the web. See Valerie's hompage here. That's it.

I am awake, time is 8:18 AM. As I stood in the bathroom, I had another real hard internal battler regarding whether to go back to bed or not. Somehow I was able to just get into the shower instead.

I have had a dilemma today, I have Michigan v Iowa tickets for this weekend, but no one to go with me. I would like to sell them, but my normal sources can't go - I think it has something to do with the first game of the World Series being that night. Also, tickets for the WS go on sale and I don't have any cash to buy them. I am crying for sins of my past making my present harder than it should be. Interestingly enough, the song playing in iTunes right now is "Life Will Go On" by Chris Isaak. That seems to be a hint to get over it and also to wrap this up and go to work.

Later.

No comments: