Friday, April 13, 2007

Daily Thoughts

Well, I can't exactly say I am in a good mood, but better than I was yesterday. I think I was worried all day about the weigh-in last night at TWL, since it was my final night. Also worried about packing and getting stuff done and not getting to work on time and money and everything else, but this is not about that. So, I went into the workout not in the best mood anyway, and my legs hurt, but I couldn't finish the workout. My leg started going numb, my calves hurt too much, I had to stop. I didn't do any of the interval workout like the rest of the class and was pretty ashamed.

But at the end of the workout, I had an official weigh-in and was down another 4 pounds, for a total of 12 lost. I was pretty surprised, but assumed I had tricked the machine or something. I haven't embraced the entire program, or it hasn't become ingrained enough yet, so I feel like I could do better. The good thing is I have signed up for the next class and have 12 weeks for everything to sink in.

See you later.

No comments: