Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday evening

This has been an interesting weekend. I actually did a lot to take of myself this weekend. I didn't go to the gym yesterday like I should have. Let me rephrase that, I slept through my team weight loss session like a punk ass bitch. I was quite upset with myself and decided that I needed to start living my life for what needs to be done and not on the indulgances. So, I did I a number of things that needed to be done. I raked and mowed the loan, I bought new workout shoes and rain golf gear, started laundry, went to an IIA dinner event at Second City (quite funny, I would recommend the show and the dinner was great). Sunday was shopping, finish laundry and cooked good dinner and a few extra chicken breasts for salad this week. I am quite proud of myself. And I watched a number of things on my DVR. It's almost below 80% full now.

So my new running shoes and myself will be working hard tomorrow, after a good day of getting to work on time, accomplishing a number of things, eating a good lunch and snacks. After that good workout, a little time in the hot tub, an energy bar and a sirloin patty with rice and asparagus for dinner and an early bedtime. This is going to be my Monday.

One of my new favorite quotes - "11.50 for a hamburger? Y'all must be crazy!" From the Miller High Life commercial.

Later.

No comments: