Friday, April 27, 2007

Daily Thoughts

Hi, I know it has been a while, but I have been trying to catch back up to my life - it's a fast one you know - and haven't had a lot of time to think. In fact, my week has looked like this:
Sunday - golf, playoffs, sleep, laundry
Monday - got to work late, tried to catch up at work, Team Weight Loss class, sleep
Tuesday - worked in Auburn Hills, go to therapy in Farmington Hills, then work in Livonia, then golf, got home about 10:30, sleep
Wednesday - got to work late, tried to get some stuff done, had Team Weight Loss class, work at home, sleep
Thursday - dr appt in morning, meetings in afternoon, stay at work (being productive) until 7, then went to sleep therapy session.
Friday - meeting in morning, trying to stay awake, probably leaving early for co-worker retirement party.

Not saying that I am anything special, but just tired and unable to catch up on my stuff. Too much stuff on the DVR to watch and read and work. And my mailbox door finally completely fell off, so that needs to be replaced this weekend, along with buying new workout shoes. I am tired of my leg going numb during my workout. I am going to try Running Fit in Livonia, since I need to go to Golfsmith anyway.

Did I mention the 9 am workout Saturday morning? Do I look happy about that?

Sean

No comments: