Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Daily Thoughts

I was very bad last night, I didn't wear my mask to sleep, so I ended up not getting up until 10:30 this morning. Since golf season hasn't started yet, I dont have to leave at 4:00 today, so I can get some work done.

Song - Well, album - The Who - Live at Leeds

I wish I had something more interesting to talk about, but thought I would mention the new widget to the right -> that is an easy way to donate to my Vegas trip fund if you were interested. Please do. I really want to go to Vegas soon. Thanks

Today is TWL day, so I am looking forward to that. Wait, I just re-read that, I am looking forward to getting my butt kicked on the treadmill, what has happened to me.

Sean

BTW - was that a real boring game last night or was it just me? I mean, there were some good plays, but once Florida got ahead, I didn't see Ohio State fight enough to keep me interested. I didn't watch much, lost interest.

No comments: