Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello world

So, last night I went back to the gym for the first time since Thursday. I had missed my Saturday morning class simply because I slept too long. Felt good. Weigh in today though...not sure how I feel about that.

Such a beautiful day in SE Michigan. People are walking all over the place downtown, just to be in the sun. I even skipped a lunch with buddies at Loco's, which I truly love, and gave up my mexican sandwich to get a sub at Tubby's. I think this class is starting to help me change my eating habits. Last night after working out, I stopped and got a cheeseburger (protein, carbs!) and didn't feel good about it after. Seems like I am still sabotaging my efforts a little, but I notice it more. No more of that.

When I get down to about 265, (from 275 right now), think of the glory of that mexican sandwich and a few beers. Now that is reason to work out!!!

Also, got to sleep on my waterbed last night. I also did the night before, but the water was still really cold the night before and it was not a good night of sleep. Very bad in fact. Cold. Clammy. Last night, it was better, but still not at full temp. Tonight's sleep should be great.

Later

No comments: