Thursday, March 22, 2007

No good title

Having watched three hoops games or more that he has done in this tournament, plus numerous games over the years, I am starting to think I could listen to Dick Enberg do play by play of a board meeting. For my money, he is one of the best out there. I think Michigan State fans should be happy they got him and Jay Bilas to do their games instead of Nantz and Packer. I like Jim Nantz a lot, especially in a few weeks at the Masters (An Experience Unlike Any Other), but can't take Packer a whole lot.

Haven't gotten any responses to my begging for money post yet. I thought of something else, if you want to stake me, that would be fine too.

Hopefully I will have my bed back up this weekend.

Listening to This Week In Tech (TWIT), which is a great roundtable of those involved in technology, and they are talking about recent rulings by the US Copyright office that are going to kill internet radio. If you listen to internet radio, go to http://www.saveourinternetradio.com/ and read more. Of course, this was lead by the RIAA. This is interesting since there was an article in Playboy this month (yes, I read the articles) about the U.S. Copyright office is really serving as a system of legalized extortion. Just more evidence that ours is a government of the people for the corporations who can lobby best.

There is another article how unions are starting to be formed in Iraq to deal with the appalling working conditions there and how the Bush administration is trying to make sure they don't go anywhere. Hopefully the Democrats will engender some hope in this arena. That seems to be the way to breed democracy over there, like Poland maybe?

Anyway, I am going to bed. Talk to you later.

No comments: