Monday, March 19, 2007

Post St. Patricks Day

I don't really have anything exciting to say about St. Patrick's Day - except that I really have decided I will try to never not be in Vegas again for the first weekend of the NCAA Men's BB tourney. I was denied watching some games and there was no waitresses brining free drinks.

I had to take my waterbed apart this weekend and spent the last few nights on the couch. Not my best few nights of sleep. But I have a chance to deep clean my bedroom, that has to be good. Seriously, it needs it.

I should be posting in a few days my new endevours. One of them is to advertise myself to build databases for chartiable organizations (or small businesses to make a little cash). I think this would be a good way to use my skills to provide a service that could otherwise be quite expensive.

The other thing I want to do is to start begging people for money to go to Vegas. I want to raise about $5000 for a week in Vegas. I would spend my time playing golf, gambling, reading and writing my screenplay that has been in production for years now. I intend to contribute to this with any extra money I get beyond my salary. These activities would include any extra money I happen to make writing databases if someone wants to pay me, any money made selling my monopoly boards collection, or possibly my coke bottle collection, any gambling or golf outing winnings, selling blood, whatever. And begging.

If you want to put some money into my fund, I will send you the paypal account information. Want to induce me to lose weight (currently at 275 from 282 March 1)? Give me a penny per pound. Want me to mention something on my extremely widely read blog about you or something you want or support? Throw me a quarter or something. Want to toss me a buck just because? Fine. I'll take anything.

I read about a bunch of those people who just ask for money on the web and get it. What's up with that? Why can't I do it? Well, I am going to try now.

Well, I should get back to work, I mean, um, I should go clean my kitchen, since I have had a good dinner after a hard day's work. Yep.

Sean

No comments: