Friday, March 23, 2007

Thoughts on a Friday morning

Wow. Had my TWL class last night, and then went for a baby pan pan from little caesers. Love it, awesome. Only problem is that I looked up the nutritional information about it. Learned my lesson. Either stop eating these things for a while, or don't look up nutritional information anymore. So. I have to stop eating pizza until I am down to my target weight, which is only another 45 lbs or so. I will keep track of the days. I hope Mr. I doesn't lose any stores while I am on this pizza sabbatical.

So, while I was at it, I decided to look up the information on the McDonalds breakfast I had on the way in this morning. Sausage biscuit with cheese, my typical. I thought I was doing something good by not ordering the hash browns anymore. I am, but look at these scores. Ow. So, no more Mickey's D's breakfast for a while. Although I can definiately see myself going back for more when I am at my goal weight. Like I said, only 45 more pounds.

Got to be something good to talk about. I may have mentioned my undying love for the wonderful Lauren Graham of Gilmore Girls fame. Just look at that face (link to original here):

I may have also mentioned that at work, my group moved from our Livonia building to one of our downtown buildings. Drive went from 15 minutes max to 45-60 minutes on a bad day. However, there is one bright spot (well a few, but not that important here), there is a huge billboard for Gilmore Girls on I96 east, just east of Telegraph I think, with Alexis Bledel and Lauren smiling down at me. I feel so much better each morning when I pass. Alexis has turned into a very beautiful woman, but Lauren looks better than ever, 40 feet tall.

Oh, probably should get back to work.

Sean

No comments: