Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Daily Update - Tuesday

Ok, so, got out of bed late as usual and forgot my badge to get into the office and the parking garage, had to park outside. Bitter. Some other thoughts:

Can the Tigers trade (in the offseason) Ordenez, Minor/Grilli and Giritano(?) to the Orioles for Tejada and then move Guillen to first? I am tired of Mags non-clutchness (based only on watching, not any statistical analysis) and Guillen's errors.

What is Apple going to do today? As of 11:37 AM the stock is at 72.93, up .43. They have a press event later today, and are expected to announce movie downloads. This could be big. I wish I still had Apple stock.

That's all I can think of now, I should get some work done.

Sean

UPDATE: My buddy just sent me his new blog - I like the first posting

No comments: