Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday night

I thought I would get people updated on stuff. My friend and I agreed today was nearly the end of the universe, since the Tigers clinched a playoff spot, and I went to the gym and changed my sheets. Had the Lions won - I fear what might have occurred.

I did have a meaningful thought as some point - I am the kind of person that starts working through a problem when I am talking about it, usually when I am asking for help, and I end up with the answer before I can get the question out. I was writing a post on a software message board and started to use the term "thinking out loud" - but that of course didn't make any sense since I was typing. Do we need to develop a new term for thinking out loud when we are typing to each other?

Yeah, that's it, that is the extent of my big thoughts this weekend. I am very upset with Lacie, (not a link on purpose) makers of hard drives and other computer periphials, since the CD/DVD drive I bought 15 months ago is now dead and they will do nothing to repair it. Their tech support didn't even mention that I should try to update the firmware, or that there was a program to do that. Sure, that is something I should know, but not everyone, so that should have been their first response. So, next time I look for a drive or periphial, Lacie will not be on the list.

Go Blue, congrats Rochelle and Robert, congrats Tigers.

At some point, remind to expound on my crush of Lauren Graham. ummmmm...

And, the spell check does not appear to be working for me - blame blogger - I am not going to go back and review. It is late and I am going to be on time for work tomorrow.

No comments: