Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Wake Up Exercise

No, not actual exercise, are you crazy? Posting on this thing helps me wake up a little, and I need it since I could not fall asleep last night. I laid in bed for three hours that I can remember, so I am sure it was more than that. But I am awake at 8:20 AM, and the bowl of Froot Loops was great.

The even better news is that I have already found a way to help (see Sunday's post). Imagine my surprise when I wake up and sitting in my email box is in the solution:

Please show your support for Northwest Airlines by signing our electronic petition.

The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) will allow only one U.S. Airline to add daily service to China starting next spring. If Northwest is selected, over 120 U.S. cities will enjoy convenient, single connection service to China. Plus, Northwest's state-of-the-art McNamara terminal facility at Detroit is the premier international connecting airport in the U.S.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,

Northwest Airlines

Sure, I am kidding about this being the answer to my need to help someone, but I did sign the petition. Maybe helping them with their bad business model will make the labor strife end and I don't have to worry if I will be stuck in Vegas in the future because of strike or slowdown, and their employees will be treated fairly.

Sorry, had to quit laughing at the last statement before I could continue, but I did sign the petition.

See you later.

Sean

No comments: