Monday, September 11, 2006

Why I need to be rich, part 1

Ok, I realized a reason I need to be rich. This will be part one of a long, long series.

A few years ago, I had very little (much like today), but I had a gorgeous hairdresser, she was beautiful. Her name is Amy. (I am going to mix tenses a lot in this blog - get used to it.) I loved to get my hair cut, and did it more than necessary (if I ever posted a picture, you would see there is not a lot of hair). She was always glad to see me, and always made me feel better about myself. She always seemed positive and was sweet and nice, always made me feel very special. I knew going in there I would come out with a good haircut, since I trusted her style and let her make all the decisions, and a light heart. These good feelings do not even include the hug (ummmmmmmmmm) or the (ooooohhhhh) erotic hairwashing. It was erotic to me since I like the feeling of a woman's nails on my scalp (and back of my neck, but that is for another time), but probably nothing special to anyone else. I loved her, no doubt about it. So anyway, she decided to move back home to Pittsburgh. I was crushed, not only did I have to find a new hairdresser, I would lose my source of hair happiness. Sure, she would be happier, but this is my blog.

The search has been tough, and I am satified with where I currently go. The two good things about where I go is that is it very close to my office (walking distance) and cheap. And they do a good job with my hair (fine, three things), but it is nothing like what Amy used to give me.

So here is why I need to be rich - I need to have the time and money to travel to Pittsburgh once a month to see my dear Amy and get my haircut. Maybe if I was rich she would go out with me as well, but that is pipe dream stuff. What I really need a quality haircut experience, so that is why I need to be rich.

Comments?

No comments: