Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Daily Update

I am of the mind that if I publish a daily summary of the things I didn't do or did poorly, I will be more apt to want to do those things right - If I have to tell people, I will pay more attention do doing good things.

Shocker of shocks - my brother got a job. I am so thrilled for him, it may not be the ideal job, but it is something that will be interesting, he is working for a good person, and he will get out of the house.

Well - did I do any of the things I needed to do today? Did I drink 4 L of water? No. Did I get out of bed on time? See earlier post, no. Did I work a full day? Surprisingly, yes. I got a database to do more of what I wanted and applied knowledge from the conference I just went to. That pleased me. Did I update the blog? Kind of an obvious answer.

There was something else I wanted to talk about, but cannot remember it. Oh well.

So I am off to bed, wanted to congratulate my brother, and I will try to do better tomorrow.

Update: 12:40 AM Now I remember the other thing. Did I get up and have breakfast. Yes, I did, I had a bowl of cereal, listened to the morning news podcast on NPR The problem is that I went back to bed. Need to work on that tomorrow.

No comments: