Sunday, September 17, 2006

Weekend Wrapup - Sat (fluffy post)

I thought I would give everyone a little wrap up of my weekend. See how delusional I have become?

So, I got so drunk during the nearly orgasmic first half of the Michigan vs notre dame game that I could not drink a whole lot more in the second half. Except for some of the shots. We asked the waitress for an easy shot for each Michigan touchdown, and she suggested Superman shots. Since Todd and Walter have an unhealthy obsession with Superman - that was the choice. After a few of them (luckily, we didn't really try to keep up with Michigan touchdowns, we would have never made it home), the guys next to us asked what we were drinking, and then bought us one.

I got stuck at the end of that paragraph trying to come up with something funny about feeling like a woman and having drinks bought by the table next to you. At least I was good enough to blow the guys, some women have not been that good to me.

So that Michigan game - big statement, one of the greatest experiences of my life, at least in a long time - maybe I care about them to much, and get too far down when they lose, but I completed reveled in this game. Reveled I tell you. The defense was active, putting pressure on brady quinn, stopping the running game, making big plays, and the offense was what I want (after Henne's interception), a strong run game that can open up the pass - Henne has such a nice touch downfield. Bring on the Badgers. Unfortunately, I will not be there, some friend of mine (and you call yourself a Michigan fan) decided to go and get married on that day.

Reveled.

So I went over to hang out with my mom afterwords. Yes, I am that cool. Well, I knew she was watching the Tigers game in hi-def (thank you Brighthouse for finally putting FSN in hi-def) on the big tv, and my dad and brother had gone to the game, so she was alone. I stopped in, she re-heated me some pizza, I left when the game was over. Got some Ben and Jerry's on the way home. Went to bed early, I was completely spent.

I went a little overboard on the links this time, but it is so easy.

Sean

P.S. Bought some candy corn this weekend as well. ummm, so good, so ... so ... I have to publish this, I am a little nauseous from ... the excess candy corn, but oh...excuse me.

P.P.S. Back, feeling fine. Maybe just one more piece before bed, but before that, I had a thought, how could you look up words if you couldn't spell dictionary?

No comments: