Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday night posting

Nice Apple announcements - go here or here for coverage, or check Apple.com. I have said I will not buy a new ipod until they came out at 100GB. Well, they are close at 80GB with the new model. They also introduced the movie download service, which most people were expecting. And the other cool thing is the iTV, where you can wirelessly send content, such as downloaded movies or tv shows (or music I guess) to your TV in HD. Of course, if you don't have an HDTV, (I don't - another reason I need to be rich), then you can get normal resolution. I am currently watching the Keynote and Jobs is cool as always.

What else is on my mind. Rain - I played golf in the rain tonight, and didn't like it very much. I wanted to leave after a few holes, but was guilted into staying. I need to buy some golf rain gear. That is all there is to it. A good rain jacket that is actually water repellant would be great. I suppose I need money for that - seems to be a theme.

Sorry I don't have anything more interesting, I am simply trying to dry out.

No comments: